G21 Bone cements for orthopaedics are intended to be used during surgeries, such as:
- primary and revision arthroplasty;
- post-traumatic joint replacement;
- osteo-arthritis joint replacement;
- osteoporotic complication.
G21’s Radiopaque Bone Cements are intended for the application in Hips, Knees and other joints Arthroplasty procedures. They are specifically formulated to allow the fixation of the metallic or polymeric prosthesis on the living bone.
The Bone Cements are provided with two components, powder and liquid, meant to be mixed and applied in the OR.
The formers are formulated to develop the correct viscosity depending on the type of application desired. Once hardened, the cement acquires an intact structure which enhances the mechanical properties of the implant.
OrthoSteady G and G3A Bone Cements are suitable for two stage arthroplasty revision. In details, in case:
- of global and localized conditions could bring a risk of infection;
- of compromised global condition, such as: undernourishment, diabetes, systematic infections;
- of a local infection which requires a total joint revision.